Derek Slack Motors and Covid-19 (Coronavirus)
For over 47 years, Derek Slack Motors have been putting our customers and colleagues above all else. Given the current situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19) and following Government communications and advice from the World Health Organisation, we wanted to let you know how Derek Slack Motors are responding and to reassure you that we have plans in place to ensure we remain open and continue to provide you a great service.
As ever, the safety of our customers and colleagues remains our highest priority and we take pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene in our showroom and workshops. In response to Coronavirus, we have taken a number of additional measures to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our showroom staff are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas and of our display and demonstrator vehicles.
- We will ensure that if your vehicle is left with us for service or warranty work, it is thoroughly cleaned before it is returned.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitisers for both customers and colleagues.
- We have clear policies and procedures in place to ensure that any of our colleagues who experience symptoms follow Government guidelines in relation to self-isolation.
We understand that some of our customers may have concerns about visiting our dealership at this time. Whilst we have taken a number of additional measures to ensure our dealerships remains safe for you to visit, we can also offer the following additional services on request:
- Collection and delivery of our aftersales customers’ cars;
- Delivery services for customers purchasing a car from us;
- 'Showroom Window' - video presentations available for New & Used Vehicles.
- 'Workshop Window”'- video presentation of our fully trained Technicians will perform a routine safety check on your vehicle and email you a video of the check showing you exactly what work is required, if any. You see what we see.
- Test drives of vehicles can be arranged from your home.
- Our vehicle sales department remains open, although if you prefer you can view all of our new and used car stock online at www.derekslackmotors.co.uk
OUR COLLEAGUES’ SAFETY
As a responsible employer, we also have a duty to protect the health and wellbeing of all of our staff. We have taken a range of measures to do this in line with Government guidelines.
With this in mind, we would also ask all our customers who have been to any of the locations listed on the UK Government website or have been advised to self-isolate to let us know. We can then discuss with you what measures we need to put in place to ensure we all stay safe.
With over 47 years of history, at Derek Slack Motors, we are determined to ensure that in these uncertain times, we continue to provide our customers with the exemplary levels of service they have come to expect whilst responding appropriately to the evolving situation.
We are continuing to monitor the situation closely and will continue to evolve our plans as the situation develops.
Most importantly, I wish all our customers, colleagues and their families well. We are all in this together and we will get through it together.
Make an Enquiry
The all-new, fourth-generation Octavia has swept the board at the 2020 Auto…Read more >