ENYAQ iV SportLine joins the range
ŠKODA is giving its customers a sporting chance this year with the addition of a SportLine trim to its new all-electric SUV range, the ENYAQ iV SportLine.
The SportLine has been created to appeal to drivers who like the dynamic look of ŠKODA’s performance models but with the added practicality of a full-size SUV.
Black exterior detailing, large alloy wheels and a lowered chassis provide a sporting edge to the line-up. Inside, the ENYAQ iV SportLine boasts sports seats with integrated headrests, a three-spoke multifunction leather sports steering wheel and carbon-effect trims.
Standard specification (over the 80 trim) include:
- 20-inch Vega Anthracite metallic alloy wheels
- Full LED Matrix beam headlights with variable light distribution
- Full LED rear lights with variable lighting functions
- Black exterior detailing with black ŠKODA lettering and black glossy radiator grill
- Keyless entry and start/stop system
- SportLine Design Selection with Alcantara/leather upholstery
- Three-spoke leather heated sports multi-function steering wheel
- Privacy glass
The ENYAQ iV SportLine will be available with a 82-kWh battery.
More technical information, as well as UK pricing and open for order dates for the ENYAQ iV SportLine, will be announced soon.
Make an Enquiry
The ŠKODA Octavia has added more gongs to its burgeoning trophy cabinet,…Read more >