Skoda Karoq SUV 2.0TDI (150ps) SCR 4X4 Scout
Save £2682, was £33525
Skoda Karoq SUV 2.0TDI (150ps) SCR 4X4 Scout
- Body Type: Estate
- Gearbox: Manual
- Registered: 2019
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Mileage: 4521
- Engine Size: 1968
- Finished in: Silver
- Exterior Features
- Metallic paint
- Paint - Metallic
- Metallic - Brilliant silver
- Acoustic glass
- Aero front windscreen wipers with intermittent function
- Heated rear windscreen
- Privacy glass
- Body colour door handles
- Chrome outside aluminium bar around the window
- Chrome roof rails
- Doors steps in front with logo
- Panoramic sliding sunroof
- Protective door side sills
- Rear diffuser
- Safety reflectors on front doors
- Scout badge on front fender
- Scout off road front and rear bumpers
- Auto light assist + automatic high beam lights + auto dimming rear view mirror + light and rain assist
- Automatic headlight control system
- Full LED headlights + adaptive front light system + LED daytime running lights and front cornering fog lights
- Headlight washers
- LED rear lights with high functionality
- Light assistant (coming/leaving home/tunnel light)
- Third brake light
- Electronic parking brake with auto hold function
- Emergency rear braking signal
- ESC including ABS
- MKB and traction control
- Front assist radar scanning of the space in front of the car with automatic braking
- Hill hold control
- Driver alert system
- Driver profile selection
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Rear view camera
- Electrically adjustable heated folding and auto dimming door mirrors with boarding spots
- Silver door mirrors
- Airbags - Front side
- knee and curtain
- Automatic door unlocking in case of crash
- Automatic fuel cut off in case of crash
- Driver airbag
- Passenger airbag with switch-off function
- Pedestrian monitor
- Three point seatbelts rear
- Two tone horn
- Tyre pressure display
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Interior Features
- Textile floor mats
- Dual zone climate control
- Pollen filter
- 1.5 litre bottle holders in driver and front passenger door panels
- 12V socket in boot
- 12v socket in front centre armrest with storage compartment and rear air vents
- 2 Folding hooks and nets in boot
- 4 foldable roof handles with rear coat hooks
- 4 lashing points on luggage floor
- Aluminium pedals
- Armrest with specific stitching
- Chrome inner door handles
- Folding tables on the front seat backrests
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Ice scraper
- Illuminated and cooled glovebox
- Net programme in boot
- Pen holder
- Rear boot cover
- Retractable parcel shelf attachable to tailgate
- Scout fabric upholstery
- Storage box in upper central dashboard closed
- Storage compartment below the passenger seat
- Storage net on centre console passenger side
- Umbrella under passenger seat
- Welcome animation with Scout logo
- 2 Front readings lights for driver and passenger
- Cargo elements in boot
- Illuminated luggage compartment
- Rear reading lights
- Removable LED torch in the boot
- Safety vest holder
- Sunvisors with illuminated vanity mirrors
- Driver Convenience
- Start/stop system with regenerative braking
- Driver fatigue sensor
- Multifunction colour trip computer
- Outside temperature gauge
- Service interval indicator
- Diesel particulate filter
- Chrome framed air vents
- Scout plaque on the dashboard
- Wood finish dashboard and door inserts
- 3 rear height adjustable headrests
- Backrest release
- Driver and passenger seats height adjust
- Front seatback pockets
- Height adjustable front three point seats belts with tensioners
- Isofix child seat preparation outer rear
- Manual lumbar support for front seats
- Rear seats fixed folding and divided 60:40
- Seatbelt reminder signalisation and pretensioner for all seats
- VarioFlex seats with retractable parcel shelf
- Audio / Communications
- DAB radio with Bluetooth
- SD card slot
- USB connection
- LED Interior lighting pack with Skoda welcome logo - Karoq
- Rough road pack - Karoq
- Alarm with interior monitoring
- back up horn and tilt sensor with safe function
- Anti-theft wheel bolts protection
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Keyless entry and keyless start with safe system
- Remote central locking with 2 remote folding keys
- 19" Crater
- Top Speed: 121mph
- Engine Power 150bhp
- Engine Torque 251lbs/ft
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Economy 55.4mpg
- Engine 1968
- Transmission Manual
111 - 120
131 - 140
151 - 165
176 - 185
201 - 225
- Combined 55.4mpg
- Urban 46.3mpg
- Insurance Group
- 6 Months £82.5
- 12 Months £150
- NCAP Overall 5
- NCAP Safety 58
- Height: 1607mm
- Width: 2025mm
- Seats: 5
- Length: 4398mm
- Doors: 5
- Braked: 2100kg
- Unbraked: 750kg
- Min Kerb Weight: 1534kg
We work with a number of carefully selected credit providers who may be able to offer you finance for your purchase. We are only able to offer finance products from these providers.
What our customers say about us...
May 20, "My Octavia is my living, thanks guys for replacing the ignition switch when everywhere else was shut, bit of a trip but worth it"
- Mr J, Newcastle
May 20, "I rely on my car for work (essential worker) as I do a round trip of 80 miles a day, I needed a Service & a few repairs & couldnt get them done locally so Skoda directed me to Derek Slacks in Middlesbrough....friendly & efficient, big well done for being open when really really needed, thanks so much, you'll see us again"
- Mr & Mrs S, Harrogate
May 20, "Leaf spring replaced on my Isuzu which I need constantly, I'm a farmer, great lads"
- Mr F, Lanchester
May 20, "Dropped the car for a service and I was contacted and advised of small things which may need doing in the future - updated throughout and the car was returned washed and valeted - such a lovely surprise."
- Ms B, Catterick
May 20, "Keep up the good work - sales staff genuinely interested and helpful, reception friendly and thoughtful, service staff excellent workmanship"
- Mrs B, Shincliffe, Durham
May 20, "From first enquiring about the car through the sale and now the service; the staff at Derek slack cannot be more helpful, courteous, interested, caring and friendly. Nothing is a daft question or request and just genuinely nice people."
- Mr & Mrs S, Richmond
April 20, "Just a note to say thanks for the excellent, fast and efficient service on my Octavia over the last week. I really appreciate it in these difficult times"
- Mr B, Acklam
April 20, "I would like to write and compliment you on the service I have received from your garage. As we all know we are currently in the middle of the Covid19 pandemic which is having a major impact on our daily lives. I am a key worker and experienced a fault on my Skoda vehicle, the engine management light came on and the engine lost a lot of power. My car is my only means to get me to and from work as I work shifts and was devastated to encounter a problem at this difficult time. I contacted you via email expecting to get an automated reply saying you were closed, to my surprise and delight your service manager phoned me back explaining that you were still doing a small amount of repair work only for key workers and we made an appointment for me to bring my car in to get looked at and repaired. Despite the disruption to the supply of parts etc due to the Coronavirus, my car was back with me fully repaired in a very short space of time. I can't express how much I valued this level of service along with the professionalism and friendliness of your staff, namely the Service Manager Chris and your Service Advisor Jess. By providing this emergency service for Key Workers you saved me from a lot of stress and hassle, and allowed me to keep on working. Once again thank you very much and please pass on my gratitude to Chris and Jess who are a credit to your organisation."
- Mr I, Coulby Newham
April 20, "I had my Skoda Karoq repaired and serviced yesterday and I would like to say the service I received was excellent as always is the case and to make sure my service record stays secure I purchased a 5 year service plan paying monthly, my car was washed before being handed back to me and your staff were both courteous and helpful I will recommend you to all my friends and acquaintances. Once again thank you for your high standard especially at the moment"
- Mr T, Eston, Middlesbrough
April 20, "Couldn't fault anything at all, car collected on time & returned on time, work completed correctly, staff excellent & well done to Slacks for staying open during the present times when many garages are closing"
- Mr W, Guisborough
Free Stuff With Our Used Cars
(DEPENDING ON AGE)
Approved Used Skoda's are Skoda vehicles up to 6 years old and less than 72000 miles at purchase.
0% Finance on Skoda Approved Used Cars
0% APR FINANCE | 1 YEAR FREE ROAD TAX | 1 FREE SERVICE
Retail sales only. T&Cs apply. Cars up to 2 years old. Offer ends 30/06/20. Min deposit 20%. Max term 48 months.
2 YEARS FREE WARRANTY & ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
Approved Skoda's supplied with 12 months warranty (can be made up of balance of manufacturer new car warranty and topped up with Skoda approved used car warranty). 2 year warranty offer only available on 3 to 5 year old vehicles when purchased with Skoda Finance on a Solutions PCP or HP from 6.9% APR representative.
2 FREE MOT TESTS
Vehicle supplied with 12 months MOT, if applicable, 2nd MOT only available on cars older than 3 years at purchase and only redeemable at supplying retailer. Non transferrable.
2 SERVICES FOR £79
2 Services offer only available when purchased with Skoda Finance on a Solutions PCP or HP from 6.9% APR representative.
DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE
Complimentary 5 day drive away Insurance. Subject to eligibilty and T&C.
FREE SKODA CONNECT LITE
Only available on approved Škodas when vehicle purchased with Škoda finance in conjunction with a 2 year Service plan.
Ex Demonstrator Offers
1 Free Service. 1 Years Road Fund Licence. 0% APR. Cars 12 months old or less. Minimum 20% deposit. Maximum term 48 months.
Collect Your Car With Confidence
All car purchases come fully valeted, Sanitized, covered and protected until ‘unwrapped by customer’.
Ozone is in the air around us all the time. It occurs naturally in the environment and is simply activated oxygen – think of the fresh smell following a thunderstorm and that’s ozone.
Ozone works as a natural cleaner. When it comes into contact with an odour (a volatile organic compound) a chemical reaction takes place and the odour oxidises into a harmless, non-odourous substance.
It is not a masking process – the smells are permanently removed.
Ozone also works as a natural sanitising agent. It kills most bacteria, pathogens and viruses, and leaves treated areas hygienically clean.